2.02.2011

Something white this way comes

I am letting you guys in on a little secret, my wedding dress is on its way! I got an e-mail this morning that my dress is on its way. I cannot wait to see it, so excited.  Except of course it is on the way to my parents house so it will be a couple weeks before I can get out there to try it on.

So I called my Mom to let her know the dress is on its way (since it is going to my parent's house) and she told me some not great info. This little guy here:
...is not doing so well. This is my "nephew" Hercules and he had a seizure on Sunday and things according to his blood tests do not look good. His mom (my sister-in-law) has been sick for the past month or so is also having blood work done because they cannot figure out what is wrong with her. Dose after dose of antibiotics have done nothing. And to think today was going to be a good day...

No comments: