2.23.2011

Hard knock life

This past week has been a rough one.  Last Monday we started out with the wedding location being sold, work was insanely crazy and I ended up sick over the weekend. Monday with the wedding planner/caterer went well and everything seems as if it is going to work out just wonderfully, that is until yesterday when we went to one of our counseling sessions with the church. It started out the same as the sessions we bring up topics that we have different view points and try to create a solution. Well needless to say it is a topic that we often do not see eye to eye and at the end of the session the counselor said something to us that made me doubt "us" and I have been thinking about it ever since.

So I put this out there, to those who are in forever relationships, how do you know? How do I get back to where I was knowing we would get through whatever after someone allows me to doubt us so much? Does this mean we should not be getting married?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It should be a gut feeling. No matter what someone says your love should be so strong that it doesn't make you doubt your relationship.

Talk about with your partner and then Go to the next counseling session and talk about what it was that made you doubt your relationship.