12.24.2010

Merry Christmas

 (google images)
All the presents are wrapped and well not under the tree cause the animals would be going to town. But M is making breakfast and we are enjoying our morning. This afternoon we will head to my Grandmas which I have done since I was a wee one. Tomorrow morning will be a bit weird since we are going to be in our house for the first time and not my parents. But as we grow things change.

So I am signing off until after Christmas. Hope you spend your holiday with everyone you love!

2 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I hope your first Christmas at your home was beautiful!

Iva Messy said...

I hope you had a beautiful Christmas! Happy New Year! I hope that 2011 is incredible for you and your family! Thank you for you sweet comment ;) Hope you are having a nice Saturday evening! xoxo