5.19.2011

Bridal Shower

So my sister's planned an amazing bridal shower for me. Theme: Baseball, Yankee Baseball! Warning heavy picture post.

I wish I had more pictures of the decorations and stuff my sisters did a lovely job. Here is one though. The table was covered with bags of peanuts and the favors? Popcorn balls, such one of my favorites!
Yep here is me taking my jello shots. Blue Rasberry and vodka, not good at all. Actually quite terrible.
Serioulsy large bottle of bubbles and a glass that could probably hold it entire bottle (with my lovely bubble loving Aunt).

Ice Cream cake yeah!
 

 And one last little picture. My aunts and cousins hung out for awhile after and we started up the fire pit.  

Awesome day all around. Please sir may I have another. Thanks to my lovely sisters!

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

How cool is that cake?? Glad to hear you had such a fabulous shower!