5.26.2011

Through the thick of it

So anyone who thinks planning your wedding is absolutely amazballs, piss off. Don't get me wrong I have really enjoyed putting certain things together and thinking up other things but since I am doing a lot of the details myself I just get frustrated.

My type A, detail oriented accountant mind just gets annoyed and frustrated when things are not aligning perfectly or off centered just a tad.

Take the fan programs for instance, while putting the popsicle stick in the center, they do not all align at the same place. It is driving me nuts and makes me want to toss them all and start over. The beer bottle labels, not all are perfectly straight and all I want to do is say, nope now way, these are not being handed out.  Seriously, 99% of our guests will not take notice (the 1% being the people I gripe to about it so they will probably take notice, even though they still won't care), but yet in my head I think no way, no how do I want this to show who I am.  Because well it's not, but who has the time to take to make sure all 100 beer labels are perfectly straight or the popsicle stick is in the complete center of the fan.

Seriously I have other things to worry about. Like the 4 people we have staying with us next week or the fact that I asked M to weed the backyard and he completely hacked away part of our landscaping. Yeah my boy has complete ADD and gets a little carried away. Uhhh here is to the next million years of my life.

Cheers, and thanks to the daily bottle of bubbles ;)

2 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Awwww you are too cute. Planning a wedding can be fun but super stressful. Coming up with a theme is fun and looking for a wedding dress and giveaways but the other details can be a bit overwhelming. Good luck with all of that. =)

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Dude, all that stress will melt away when you're on your honeymoon!