3.31.2010

My poor fingers...

So back from Tahoe and finally recouped. Let me tell you Mr. Patron, you are so not my friend anymore. Give me a PBR and you have the energizer bunny. Ugghhhh no wonder I gave up shots, seriously Monday morning came and I almost called in sick, from Saturday night! How do I get my tolerance back from when I was 24?!?! 

Onward and upward. I finally got our San Francisco print framed and now we just need to figure out where it is going to go.  I love this print and it totally represents M and I since that is where we lived and met. I colored in our neighborhoods and where we spent a lot of our time. I love the city and even though we have our little home I really do love everything that Russian Hill (will always be my hood) and everything it had to offer.
I also finally started my studding project on my chucks! Remember way back when I said I was going to. Well started, and although I am not sure that I do actually like the size on them I do  not think I would like the smaller studs either. So here I am starting.
And here is the end, I am really thinking that I would prefer to have done the smaller studs. What do you guys think. If the studs are smaller I can still take these out since the holes would be covered up but I don't know. And yes I have only done one since I am pretty sure that my fingers are beyond bruised from doing this shoe alone. Opinions please?
Alright I am off to bed.  Sleepy sleepy. Yea for tomorrow being "Friday". Pretty sure that I will be doing absolutely nothing come the actual Friday, and no booze until the bubbles bus since I want to make sure I can fully enjoy it, especially after my new enemy Mr. Patron.

1 comment:

Summer Athena said...

i love the sf print. we have the manhattan one but it got ruined in the move. :(

cool shoesies!

xoxoxoxoxo