7.09.2010

Friday

It's Friday beeeaatches! and I am in love
The It's Friday, I'm In Love Series

Seriously so excited for the end of the day, and surprisingly I actually have done some work today, actually all day. So here are my loves.

1. Digging the music on my bose headphones right now. Seriously obsessed with Katy Perry's California Gurls right now. Even discussed it here. Also obsessing over B.o.B and airplanes, oh and of course Lady A's Need You Now.  Seriously rocking out and dancing in my chair at work, so what if I look like a fool!

2. Tonight, me, and my man watching Chloe run around the open space by our house.
(via)

3. Red Vines - Seriously I have finished a 1 lb bag in two days.
(via google images)

4. New followers! Well and old ones of course.

Cannot wait to get out of here tonight. Counting down the minutes. Finally got a couple pictures of our cupcake class. Those to come. Wooop woop to Friday.

3 comments:

Alicia Lund said...

oh man California Gurl's has been stuck in my head for the last week!

Jen said...

Two days?? Ha!... I can finish a bag within 1 day! Ugghhh I wish I didn't like red vines! ;-)

Valerie said...

Haha. Yeah, the red vines are a huge problem for me too. It might be an addiction for me. Hope you had a great weekend!

xo
Valerie