1.10.2011

Recovery

Holy cow I am getting old. Yesterday was our annual girls Scott's brunch. For three years running we have gotten all the girls together in January to close out the holidays with brunch. If you do not know about Scott's Champagne Jazz Brunch you are missing out.  This brunch is notorious (at least with our group) for good times. All you can eat, all you can drink mimosa leaves me with a full belly and a 7 p.m. bedtime, this year was no different. Per the usual I walked away with a drunk impulse purchase, take a look at the beauty:
This morning when I started thinking a little clearer the guilt started, probably even more so because we are looking at booking our honeymoon this week.  I guess at least it is from nordstrom so if the guilt continues then I can make a return. Hmmm the 30th birthday is quickly approaching though, maybe I can justify it that way?
So as i continue to drag my feet through the day I will leave you with the one picture that came out of yesterday.
The pub's famous cheese sticks. Yum and were much needed!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn.. those cheesesticks look amazing... i'm not kidding.

And that watch? Hello fabulous!

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

All you can drink mimosas? Heck to the yeah!