10.12.2009

mayday mayday it's Monday

Ugghhh, it is Monday again and there is a storm blowing in. In the Bay Area it is supposed to be raining this afternoon (just call me Veronica Corningstone). 

I DID have a Monday morning pick-me-up though.  I received a little present (from myself) in the mail:



Yea!!! I am seriously debating going and buying THE boots that I have been stalking. Thanks again Miss Unbeweavable for showing me the light which is this shirt!

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different." - Coco Chanel

5 comments:

bananas. said...

oh my gosh, you bought it! LOVE IT!

that shirt is awesome and you are going to be the coolest person ever when you wear that.

now get the boots already!!!

Alicia said...

ahahaaa! i love that your bought that!! that's awesome!! remember liz's post she did with the tshirts? i totally bought the mustachio one!! gotta love liz and her awesome clothing advice! lol....now go buy yourself some boots!

Chelsea Talks Smack said...

CoCo, such a wisssse lady.

Elizabeth Marie said...

AHHHHHH!!!!!!! AWESOME!! I got it too :) TWINSSSS!

bananas. said...

2.5 years!??!?!?!?! are you kidding me! wow. you are one patient lady :)